We regularly post new job openings for search marketers. Be sure to save this page and return it each Friday.
Newest jobs in SEO, PPC, and Marketing
Senior SEO Strategy Lead, Airbnb (Remote)
- $185,000 to $230,000 in salary (annual)
- SEO Strategy: Work together with SEO specialists across the organization to develop a short- and long-term strategy for the channel that is in line with the company’s overall marketing strategy.
- Global Content Development: Create a country-by-country content plan to promote the growth of SEO channels in all important geographies and tongues. Work together with editorial teams to select extremely distinctive material and regularly update it.
Director of Paid Search, Next Level SEM (Miami, Fla.)
- Paid between $80,000 and $115,000
- PPC/Google Ads (Search, Display, Shopping, Video) campaigns should be implemented and managed.
- Do regular maintenance for the designated clients.
SEO Manager, NBC Sports (New York City)
- Pay: between $90,000 and $110,000
- End-to-end support for website migration, including design, launch, and reporting (URL architecture, redirect mapping, content optimization, QA, etc).
- Make sure landing pages and articles are correctly crawled and indexed by search engines, free of structural issues.
SEO Manager. My Advice (Remote)
- Salary: $75,000 to $85,000 (annual)
- Curate and lead an elite team of dynamic SEO professionals to plan, manage, and implement high-value SEO campaigns for our clients in the medical and legal industries
- Own the overall success and ensure the strategic efficacy of MyAdvice’s SEO service offerings
Senior Digital Marketing Manager, Advertising, Doctors without Borders (New York City, Hybrid)
- Pay: between $93,700 and $100,260
- Execution and strategy. Develop, test, and implement growth plans for revenue and acquisition as well as for interacting with more diverse audiences in collaboration with the agency.
- Messaging and Content. Utilize operational updates, advocacy needs, and breaking news in media campaigns by working with Communications and Programs.
Search Engine Optimization Manager, Sosemo (New York City, Hybrid)
- $85,000 to $97,500 in salary
- Analyze and research keywords
- consults on search engine accessibility
Content Writer – Senior Manager, CVS Health, (Remote)
- $75,400 to $158,300 in salary (annual)
- Create, edit, and revise material based on research to meet strategic marketing needs.
- collaborate with design and agency partners to adapt their work into more digital and multimedia formats.
Content Strategist, HireMinds (Portland, Maine / hybrid)
- Salary: $100,000 to $120,000 (annual)
- Develop, test, and put in place marketing programs that turn the TOFU into BOFU
- Lead a small team, setting strategy, goals, and development objectives
Open jobs in SEO, PPC, and Marketing
Manager, Google Ads, Lionhurst (Remote)
- Pay range: $65,000 to $70,000 (annual)
- Create, manage, and optimize campaigns for B2B SaaS companies using Google Ads and Microsoft Ads.
- aid in project management and client interaction
Director of SEO, Workshop Digital (Remote, U.S.)
- Pay: above $120,000 (annual)
- Create and put into action a strategy plan for the SEO team.
- Uphold performance standards and guarantee effective SOW execution throughout a changing and developing range of SEO services.
Paid Search Senior Strategist, Socium Media (Remote, U.S.)
- Pay range: $70,000 to $85,000
- Manage ongoing paid search campaigns for clients across a variety of industries.
- Within the first two months, depending on company requirements, will probably be fully managing and the single “owner” of at least one client.
Global Head of SEO, Glassdoor (Remote or San Francisco, Cleveland, Chicago, London, Dublin)
- $127,000 to $190,000 in salary (annual)
- oversee all facets of an in-house SEO team with three direct reports that are distributed throughout the world. As the team lead, you will be personally responsible for the most crucial SEO tasks because this is a player-coach position.
- Join forces with a product/engineering group that is solely focused on building out the infrastructure for SEO.
PPC Director, Upgrow (Remote, U.S. hours)
- Starting pay is $110,000. (annual)
- Decide the tools and responsibilities we need, define how Upgrow delivers PPC, write playbooks and process documentation, and effectively own everything PPC.
- Together with your team, develop a successful PPC plan for each customer, and provide support as needed.
Paid Acquisition Account Manager, Jordan Digital Marketing (Remote)
- Paid between $75,000 and $95,000 (annual)
- putting clients’ paid search and paid social strategy into practice
- strategic planning and optimization initiatives
Sr SEO Manager, deep roots partners (Remote, U.S. hours)
- From $75,000 to $96,000 annually (annual)
- Keeping abreast of new onsite tactics for local SEO (with a focus on Google My Business) and national campaigns, as well as collaborating with the COO to develop SOPs that may be used inside the agency.
- Coordinating new and existing strategies with the SEO team to achieve our partners’ KPIs within the appropriate timeframe (Chief SEO Strategist and SEO Analyst).
Digital Marketing Platform Manager, Harvard Business School (Boston / Hybrid)
- $75,000 to $75,000 in remuneration (annual)
- Assume the role of project manager for website improvements and SEO.
- Using CMS templates and modules, create new websites and pages.
PPC Specialist, Vital Design (Portsmouth, N.H. / Hybrid)
- From $50,000 to $95,000 annually (annual)
- Create (from scratch) PPC campaigns that are incredibly targeted for various channels.
- Manage the expectations, plans, spending, and conversions of numerous clients.
Digital Marketing Specialist (PPC & SEO), Adena Health System (Chillicothe, Ohio / Hybrid)
- $44,137 to $73,569 in salary (annual)
- Ensures that SEO strategy and execution, which may include audits, social integration, linking programs, content production, profile maintenance, conversion optimization, analytics, and report generation, are led and held accountable by the director.
- To achieve company goals, manages the PPC strategy and execution throughout all phases, including development, design, launch, assessment, and reporting.
Channel Strategist SEO/SEM Manager, Green Dot Agency (Remote / multiple locations)
- $86,000 to $159,000 annually (Remote or Multiple Locations)
- Projects and programs that you are in charge of that are intended to maintain and develop SEO and content strategy programs include, but are not limited to, roadmap creation, channel governance, and channel strategy.
- Develop data-driven channel strategies that are in line with stakeholder objectives and have a positive impact on the business by working cross-functionally with strategic marketers, strategists, data storytellers, and creative colleagues.